How will Outdoor Odysseys keep trips hygienic?
Many of the procedures that will keep folks healthy and safe are already part of our protocols. However, we will be extra diligent by adopting the following procedures:
- You will find hand sanitizer available at all times. Though you are encouraged to bring your own to have on you throughout your trip. All guides will carry hand sanitizer on their person during tours.
- Our overnight trips already have high hygiene standards for cooking in the field extra care will be taken to disinfect all cooking and prep surfaces continually throughout the trip.
- We feel folks are most comfortable in their own gear, guests will be asked to bring their own sleeping bag and pad. For those that do not have their own rentals will still be available and will be thoroughly disinfected between uses as they always have been.
Will I need to wear a mask?
- For now masks are not required. Mask protocol is constantly changing. Guests will be asked to abide by the most current regulations set forth by the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization, Department of Health, and Washington State regarding mask use.
Can I reschedule my trip?
- Trip deferrals are available at zero cost. Later in the summer, next season, anytime; we want you to enjoy your vacation and feel safe.
- contact us at email@example.com and let us know!
What information is being used to create standards and practices regarding COVID protocols?
- We use information from the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and Department of Health in combination with federal, state and county health officials to strive for the most effective and safe procedures regarding guest health and that of our staff.