- Award Winning Tours – In 2009 we were named one of the “200 Best Outfitters in the World” by National Geographic Adventure Magazine.
- Whale Sightings – Our sea kayaking tours launch from San Juan County Park… the best place to see whales in the islands and in the lower 48 states!
- Exceptional Cuisine – We are the only kayaking company on San Juan Island to provide lunch on our single- (and of course!) on our multi-day kayak tours. We also provide outstanding dinners and breakfasts on our overnight trips.
Sample dinner menu: Bottled wine, brie & crackers, smoked salmon pesto fettuccine, organic salad greens and apple crisp baked in a Dutch oven.
- Top Notch Guides – Our naturalist guides are fun, professional, and excited to share their knowledge about the history, environment, and wildlife of the San Juan Islands. The average age of our guides is close to 30, and most are back for their 4rd, 5th or, in Tom’s case, 10th season!
- 30 years Experience – We are the oldest and most experienced kayaking company to launch from San Juan County Park.
- Best Pricing – When you factor in lunches and dry bags as standard on our San Juan Island kayaking tours, plus, superb cuisine and friendly, mature guides, WE OFFER THE BEST KAYAK TOURS FOR YOUR MONEY!